Engagement session, couples session, call it what you will. For us it's a session to celebrate love and why two people are together. It's about the adventure of living. Live it. There is nothing more beautiful than the simple. The value of a hug, a smile never made so much sense. We just want love and truth.
It's about strolling.
About seeing the miracle of sunrise and sunset.
About taking a break, forgetting everything outside and just enjoying the now, together.
Reasons that lead us to do a couples session.
1. Spending time together without thinking about work, routine, etc. Remember how important each one is to the other. This doesn't mean that they only remember this importance when they are photographed :p, but this creates an affective memory and we are sure that having this in photos is very worthwhile.
2. Despite being embarrassed, going through the experience of being photographed breaks the stigma of being photographed. Choosing photographers who, in addition to having good photos, pass on a good experience is important (word from someone who has already been photographed a few times, us!).
3. To mark a phase of our life together. We are always changing. The purchase of a house, a dream trip booked, that difficulty we overcome, seeing how we change over time... There is no shortage of reasons!
4. Having the experience of being photographed by a professional is quite different from taking endless selfies or running around with the tripod from one side to the other to take a self-portrait.
5. Have beautiful photos to decorate your home. With, pretty pictures on the wall? We have!
6. For those who are going to get married, to be able to use, for example, the photographs in the wedding decoration. We've already had couples who used the “save the date”, others who used the photographs of a trip (which we went to photograph) in a slideshow… There are many ideas.
7. Make new friends/meet great people.
8. Travel and see a wonderful place for the session.
9. Have a wonderful experience and photos at the end.
It's about the adventure of living.
We always talk about how much our work is 50/50. If you give it your all, also explore this experience with us, letting yourself allow yourself to enjoy the moment, you can't go wrong. We can create photos that are treasured memories that truly convey who you are. That's our goal.
Many times during photoshoots and weddings, we say to the couple:
"Do you remember when you were a kid and the last thing (or even thought) on your mind was 'what will they think of me?' Awaken that tasty spirit again to free yourself from any lock your adult head has put on you."
And so, after a few moments of rediscovering that joke within you, we see couples who were very shy, who didn't even like to take pictures, running and jumping, hugging tightly and laughing without thinking about "Is my face okay?" or quietly in their shyness, caressing and talking softly... without fear of showing love.
Important tips for having a cool session: be available, enjoy the moment, be yourself, do what you want and go along with the crazy ideas we might have. OK, that's more or less it.